Warning: curl_getinfo(): 237 is not a valid cURL handle resource in /home/squee/public_html/wp-content/themes/liasblueworld/functions.php on line 26
Welcome to Episode 3. We’re calling this “Full Disclosure” since we keep having to disclose that we know some of the people whose works we’re discussing. It happens. *shrug*
In this episode we talked about:
- Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal (shared by Lynne M. Thomas)
- Who Fears Death by Nnedi Okorafor (shared by Elizabeth Bear)
- Asimov’s Science Fiction (shared by Paul Cornell)
- “Invisible Cup of Tea” on the state of online magazines and advice for aspiring writers
- Hadestown by Anais Mitchell (shared by Catherynne M. Valente)
- Question time with Carole Brown, our Technical Producer…
Click here to listen, press play below, or right-click to download the episode (mp3)
Additional credits: Special thanks to our webmaster, Dmitri Zagidulin, our technical producer Carole Brown, Jeff Bohnhoff at Mystic Fig Studios for the instrumentals of music by Seanan McGuire, Katy Shuttleworth, who made our ROCKING logo, and Michael D. Thomas for general administrative support.
A note on audio quality: Yes, we know. We are working on it. Please bear with us as we figure out this whole “podcasting” thing.