Episode 10: The Linguistic Divide of Pants
Warning: curl_getinfo(): 280 is not a valid cURL handle resource in /home/squee/public_html/wp-content/themes/liasblueworld/functions.php on line 26
Welcome to the March Episode of the SF Squeecast! Episode 10, The Linguistic Divide of Pants. This episode brought together Squeecast regulars Lynne M. Thomas, Seanan McGuire, and Paul Cornell, along with our special guest Nebula and Campbell Award nominee Saladin Ahmed, author of Throne of the Crescent Moon.
In this episode we talked about:
- Unpossible by Daryl Gregory (shared by Seanan McGuire)
- Anno Dracula by Kim Newman (shared by Paul Cornell)
- Fighting Fantasy gamebooks by Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone (shared by Saladin Ahmed)
- The Hum and the Shiver by Alex Bledsoe (shared by Lynne M. Thomas)
- With a bonus digression about the X-Men in there somewhere.
We also asked Saladin our silly questions.
Click here to listen, press play below, or right-click to download the episode (mp3)
Additional credits: Special thanks to our webmaster, Dmitri Zagidulin, our technical producer David McHone-Chase, Jeff Bohnhoff at Mystic Fig Studios for the instrumentals of music by Seanan McGuire, Katy Shuttleworth, who made our ROCKING logo, and Michael D. Thomas for general administrative support.